THE ZIEGLER BRAND
With strong roots as a family business spanning back to the 1980's, Ziegler – "the maker of bricks" first existed as a masonry and quarry company in Toowoomba and has evolved over the years into the bespoke building, design and lifestyle brand that it is today.
Cousins and long standing builders, Todd Miller and Ben Quinlan, originally Toowoomba boys, both made the sea change to Byron Bay at the end of 2015. Combining their many years of building and design experience they have now joined forces to create what they feel is their ultimate boutique building and design company.
THE ZIEGLERBUILD SERVICE
We are passionate about building and everything that comes with it. Being a small boutique design and construct company, we are able to provide a complete service to our clients.
- Guidance through the initial design phase
- Assisting you in establishing realistic budgets
- Liaison with your architect and consultants to ensure smooth
communication and understanding of design and construct
- Guidance with council approvals
- Item selection and purchasing
- Interior design and finishes
PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES
Skilled and experienced in all styles of build, we are especially drawn to those projects that challenge us and expand on our own creativity.
- Sourcing and recycling unusual commercial discards
- Utilising recycled materials in a new and innovative way, adding a unique edge to a build
- Adding high-end quality to residential builds at a fraction of the price
- Creating unique and out of the box solutions with great attention to detail
A POINT OF DIFFERENCE
At ZieglerBuild, we not only respect the complexities of the building process but we also appreciate the stress for you, as our client, when embarking on the build of your home or commercial project. Being personally involved and immersed in each build is of paramount importance and we make it our business to work closely with you at all times, promising:
- One on one service
- Consistent and on going communication
- Personal service to minimise budget and timeframe variations
- To know each build intrinsically
- Long term relationships are built and maintained
- Seamless interaction with architects and consultants
It is imperative that each project is meticulously structured to ensure the efficiency of the building process is not compromised and all relationship are working in harmony. In doing so, stresses are minimised and quality of workmanship can be maintained.